Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ok- I forgot my log in and my page name for awhile so I could not sign in and I have not been able to pass it on since I forgot my blog name. LOL HA HA HA The story of my life. Anyways- we have ENJOYED the mountians so much this fall. IT is GORGEOUS up here. The drive to Wal Mart is spectacular. And you really notice all the VIEWS now that all the leaves are falling off the trees. I would recommend Dahlonega and surrounding areas as just SIGHT drives to anyone. We are adjusting pretty well to mountain life since we are not to far from Dawsonville and Cumming (which has anything and everything), but we are still far enough away to not be bothered by it all. Our Halloween pics will come soon. I have not uploaded those yet so stay tuned. Love ya'll

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started one now I can keep up with the my mountain kin!:)

Heather said...

OMG!!! I am so incredibly excited!!! You have no idea!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

I know every grand parent thinks that their grandchildren are the most Beautiful children that any one as ever seen. But, you all have to agree that MY grand children are certainly the most beautiful and precious children that you have ever seen. And my children are not bad looking either! Once you have seen the Cission's Blog take a look at Shannon's and Heather's blog and you will agree!! I have been blessed with a wonderful family and I love you all!! Hugs and Kisses.... Maemi loves you Jalyn and Brayden!!